Pursuing CAPP Certificate of Achievement
Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic PT (CAPP-Pelvic)
The Section on Women’s Health (SoWH) has developed the Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy (CAPP) to certify that a physical therapist has completed a comprehensive education, training, and testing program for the management of patients with diagnoses of pelvic health dysfunction, such as urinary incontinence and pelvic pain. The CAPP is awarded to physical therapists who complete three courses of training in pelvic physical therapy, pass written and clinical testing requirements at each level, and successfully complete a written case report.
Certificate of Achievement in Pregnancy/Postpartum (CAPP-OB)
The Section on Women´s Health (SOWH) has developed the Certificate of Achievement in Pregnancy and Postpartum Physical Therapy to certify that a physical therapist has completed a comprehensive education, training, and testing program for management of pregnant and postpartum patients experiencing musculoskeletal dysfunction and high risk pregnancy. The CAPP is awarded to physical therapists who complete two courses of training in pregnancy and postpartum physical therapy, pass written and clinical testing requirements at each level, and successfully complete a written case report.
- Paper Application Form (Fillable & Printable .pdf)
- Candidate Guide (.pdf)
- CAPP FAQs (.pdf)
- Sample Case Reflection (.pdf)
- Elements to Satisfy CAPP Reflection Expectations
- Case Reflection Review Rubric PDF
- Case Reflection Review Rubric DOC
- Timeline for Submissions & Results by Review Quarter
- If you still have not received results past a deadline, please send an email to [email protected]
- Find a CAPP-Pelvic Certified Therapist! (LINK)
- Find a CAPP-OB Certified Therapist (LINK)
Upon submission of your application and case reflection, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of submission receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail from the Section or have any questions, please contact[email protected].
Applications, Case Reflections, Re-submissions, and All Recommendations Lettersmust be sent to: [email protected]