We are a membership and educational resource for over 2,580 physical therapists treating patients across the life span, from the young athlete and? childbearing woman, to the peri-menopausal woman and elderly man. The Section offers networking opportunities, access to WHPTJ Research Journal, education courses and lab training in women´s health instructed by leading women physical therapists and offers the PT Locator App to patients seeking PTs in their respective geographic locations.
- Looking for volunteers! Check out our new opportunities!
- Let Your Voice Be Heard! SOWH Elections open July 1st 2015!
- Congratulations to our Research Grant Winners!
- Get Involved: Women’s Health Specialty Council Seeking a Public Relations/Marketing Chair!
- Call to Action! The Cap Repeal is in Jeopardy!
- SoR Retreat: “Piercing Together the Pain Puzzle: The Biopsychosocial Model”
- 2015 CSM Re-cap & Slideshow
- SOWH Distributes 1-Question Survey to Membership at 2015 GBM!
- Karen Abraham PT, PhD Receives 2015 Elizabeth Noble Award!
- CSM 2015: 1st Pre-Con Kicks Off with Neil Pearson!
Upcoming Conferences & Events
October 22-24, 2015 - 2015 NSC APTA (Omaha, NE)
October 22-25, 2015 - 2015 International Pelvic Pain Society (Coronado, CA)
July 26-30, 2015? - SoR: “Piecing Together the Pain Puzzle”? (RI)
View the Full List of Events: SOWH Calendar.