Welcome to Section on Women’s Health
We are a membership and educational resource for over 2,580 physical therapists treating patients across the life span, from the young athlete and childbearing woman, to the peri-menopausal woman and elderly man. The Section offers networking opportunities, access to WHPTJ Research Journal, education courses and lab training in women’s health instructed by leading women physical therapists and offers the PT Locator App to patients seeking PTs in their respective geographic locations.
- May 1- May 4, 2015 - WCPT Congress 2015 (Singapore)
- October 22-24, 2015 - 2015 NSC APTA (Omaha, NE)
- June 3-8, 2015 - NEXT Conference & Exposition (National Harbor, MD)
- July 26-30, 2015 – SoR: “Piecing Together the Pain Puzzle” (Smithfield, Rhode Island)
- March 15, 2015 – WHPA Award Nominations Due
- March 25-26, 2015 – NEXT Conference 2015 Early Bird Registration
- April 30, 2015 - 2015 Nominations for 2016 Slate are Due!
- April 1st, 2015 - $10,000 Research Grant Applications Due
- April 1st, 2015 - SoR: “Piecing Together the Pain Puzzle” Applications Due
- February 28-March 14, 2015 - WCS Certification Exam Period
- December 5, 2015 - Elaine Meadows Scholarship Application Due