We are a membership and educational resource for over 2,580 physical therapists treating patients across the life span, from the young athlete and? childbearing woman, to the peri-menopausal woman and elderly man. The Section offers networking opportunities, access to WHPTJ Research Journal, education courses and lab training in women´s health instructed by leading women physical therapists and offers the PT Locator App to patients seeking PTs in their respective geographic locations.
- Get Involved: Women’s Health Specialty Council Seeking a Public Relations/Marketing Chair!
- Call to Action! The Cap Repeal is in Jeopardy!
- SoR Retreat: “Piercing Together the Pain Puzzle: The Biopsychosocial Model”
- 2015 CSM Re-cap & Slideshow
- SOWH Distributes 1-Question Survey to Membership at 2015 GBM!
- Karen Abraham PT, PhD Receives 2015 Elizabeth Noble Award!
- CSM 2015: 1st Pre-Con Kicks Off with Neil Pearson!
- WCPT Congress Singapore 2015
- Impatient for Indianapolis!
- In Remembrance of Elizabeth Noble