Section on Women’s Health (SOWH) is a membership and educational resource for over 2,580 physical therapists treating patients across the life span, from the young athletes and childbearing women, to the peri-menopausal women and men with pelvic health complications. The Section offers its members networking opportunities, access to the research Journal on Women’s Health Physical Therapy, continuing education courses and lab training in women’s health instructed by leading women physical therapists. | Learn more about Member Benefits
News & Announcements
- Call For Elizabeth Noble Award Nominations!
- Sneak Peek: CSM 2016 Pre-Conferences
- Mark Your Calendars for PFD Week 2015!
- 2015 Section on Women’s Health Election Results are IN!
- Looking for volunteers! Check out our new opportunities!
- Let Your Voice Be Heard! SOWH Elections open July 1st 2015!
- Congratulations to our Research Grant Winners!
- Get Involved: Women’s Health Specialty Council Seeking a Public Relations/Marketing Chair!
- Call to Action! The Cap Repeal is in Jeopardy!
- SoR Retreat: “Piercing Together the Pain Puzzle: The Biopsychosocial Model”