Are you interested in participating in curriculum development for the SoWH CAPP-OB courses? Current opportunities exist to join the CAPP-OB committee as a contributing member.
- CAPP-OB Graduate (All courses completed; certification not required)
- Section on Women’s Health Member (2 years preferred)
- Access to internet/email
- Interest and comfort in performing literature searches with access to full articles (essential)
- Often can be obtained through employment and university affiliations or a paid agreement with provider of evidence-based resources
- Access to Microsoft office products with good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to use Google Docs
For more information or questions regarding these requirements, please contact the CAPP-OB Committee Chair: Sandra Gallagher; [email protected].