We are seeking content writers for our new blog platform! We’re looking for a variety of content to feature on our blog such as stories about your experiences, breakthroughs, patient inspiration stories, soft skills development tips, professional how-to guides, interview tips, hot topics within the industry, general awareness topics, unrepresented topics and more.
We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint in our field and drive more value through online content for members, non-members and the general public. We seek individuals who have a sense of creativity and consider data-driven insights to write better material.
- You must be a current SoWH member
- If you are not an SoWH member but are still interested in contributing as a content writer, we do accept content writers from other professions and fields as long as you focus on soft skill topics (i.e. how to promote your practice, personal branding).
- Have a flair for writing
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Be open to peer-reviews and revisions
- The ability to consistently meet monthly deadlines
- Develop and improve your writing skills geared toward a diverse audience
- Connect and network with fellow content writers and topic experts
- Raise awareness about our physical therapy profession and specialization(s)
- Share your voice and the voices of your community
- Become an expert in a topic or learn about a new topic that you are investigating for your blog post. This is a great developmental exercise
- Boost of exposure! Your name and short bio will be published with your blog post work in the SoWH blog and your post will be promoted via social media, the SoWH website and email.
Director of Marketing & Business Development