One fully-funded registration to the 2018 Combined Sections Meeting in New Orleans is up-for-grabs!!
The Section on Women’s Health sponsors one student each year to go to CSM. One student physical therapist with an interest in the women’s health field will be selected to receive full payment of registration for CSM. (Travel and lodging not included.)
- Member of SoWH.
- Complete a two-hour slot at the CSM SoWH booth.
- Attend the SoWH Business and Town Hall meeting at CSM.
- Assist the Director of Programming in coordinating opportunities for Student involvement at CSM.
- Write a 500-word perspective for the SoWH newsletter about the student experienceat CSM.
Selection Based On:
- Letter submitted by the student reflecting interest, experience, and plans for future involvement in the field of women’s health physical therapy.
- Letter of recommendation submitted by faculty member at the student’s program. It is preferable,but not required, that the faculty member also be a member of the SoWH.
- Please submit both letters and any questions to Valerie Bobb at [email protected].
- Both letters due no later than October 18, 2017.
- Applicants will be notified of results by October 23, 2017.