2017 Combined Sections Meeting
The 2017 Combined Sections Meeting (CSM) is coming to San Antonio, TX February 15-18, 2017 at the Henry B. González Convention Center! CSM focuses on programming designed by all 18 of APTA’s specialty sections. CSM brings together more than 11,000 physical therapy professionals from around the nation for 5 stimulating days of exceptional programming, networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall filled with products and services. Be prepared to IMAGINE, DISCOVER, and GROW as you experience the conference.
Download Our Programming Book
We present to you the SOWH 2017 CSM Programming Book!
Included in the book:
- Key Events
- Programming Schedule
- Session Descriptions
- Full List of Poster & Platform presentations
- A Glipse of our Section’s History
- 40th Anniversary Celebration Event Details
- Updated 2017 SoWH Organizational Chart
- Volunteer Opportunities & Recognition of Volunteers
- Post-CSM Continuing Education Course Offerings (U.S. Domestic & International!)
- Recognition of 2016 WCS Class
- Recognition of 2016 CAPP Class
- Sneak Peek of CSM 2018 & Key Deadlines
- Latest SOWH Tech Updates
NOTE: If you have registered for the 40th Anniversary Gala Celebration event, please make sure to pick up your entrance wristband at SoWH Booth # 1548. You will need to wear your wristband to enter the Gala on Thursday evening. (Thursday Booth Hours: 9:30am–4:00 pm). For everyone that has not registered for this event, you may join us at the 40th Anniversary Gala between 9pm-11pm for dancing and a cash bar.
Can’t make it this year? We encourage you to still check out our Programming Book and see what’s new for 2017!
Schedule at a Glance
- 2-Day Pre-Conference: Making Sense of Lumbo-Pelvic Pain | February 14-15, 2017
- SOWH Board of Directors Meeting | 6:15pm – 9:30pm | February 14, 2017
- SOWH 40th Anniversary Celebration | 6:30pm – 9:00pm | February 16, 2017
- SOWH General Business Meeting | 6:30pm – 8:30pm | February 17, 2017
- Housing Promotion: Register for CSM 2017 and book housing in the APTA housing block by December 15 at midnight PT, and you will be automatically entered in a drawing to win 1 of 10 prizes! Prizes are valued at up to $500 off a 2–night hotel stay in San Antonio during CSM 2017. This promotion is courtesy of GEICO. For all the details on this promotion, please review the Official Rules.
- Rates go up after early bird closes on November 3, and jump up again after advance registration closes on December 15. And hurry, housing is filling up fast.
- World-Renowned Pain Expert Peter O’Sullivan to Lead SOWH 2017 Pre-CSM Course
- Will this be your first CSM experience? Check out our presence at past conferences: 2016 CSM | 2015 CSM │ 2014 CSM
Trauma-Induced Pelvic Floor Disorders: Implications for Physical Therapists
Talking Points: An Oxford-Style Debate on Dry Needling
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Booth #: 519
Booth #: 1830
Booth #: 519
Booth #: 803