The Elizabeth Noble Award is Section on Women’s Health’s highest honor, and is given to a member in good standing of the Section on Women´s Health of the APTA providing extraordinary and exemplary service to the field of physical therapy for women, or to the Section on Women´s Health of the American Physical Therapy Association.
The award may be, but is not necessarily, presented on an annual basis. When awarded, the recipient is presented with the award at the Section´s Annual Business Meeting, at the APTA Combined Sections Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, in February 2018.
- Current SoWH member in good standing
- Providing extraordinary and exemplary service to the field of PT for women or to the SoWH
- Learn more about Elizabeth Noble and this honor by clicking here.
Would you like to nominate a colleague?
Send in the completed application by 11:59 PM EST Wednesday, October 18, 2017:
- Scan into a single PDF file and email to: [email protected]
- Or Mail hardcopy to:
Attn: Elizabeth Noble Award
Section on Women’s Health APTA
8400 Westpark Drive, 2nd Floor
McLean, VA 22101
* If you plan to mail your application, please note that it must be delivered to the above address by the due date and time listed above.